- 5 things discovered from the Indianapolis Colts 2019 Week 13 decline to the Tennessee Titans Colts.com
- Indianapolis Colts have just a 13% probability to make the playoffs ClutchPoints
- Colts vs. Titans: Discipline intention device expenditures Colts again IndyStar
- At the rear of Enemy Traces: A Swift Search at the Indianapolis Colts Titansonline.com
- Titans vs. Colts rating: Tennessee squarely in AFC South title hunt just after spectacular gain in Indianapolis CBSSports.com
- Look at total protection on Google Information
Five things learned from the Indianapolis Colts 2019 Week 13 loss to the Tennessee Titans – Colts.com
More in Indianapolis Colts
Colts/Vikings Game Preview: The Indianapolis Colts play host to the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday in their 2020 home opener at Lucas Oil Stadium – Colts.com
Colts/Vikings Sport Preview: The Indianapolis Colts enjoy host to the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday...
The Colts have ruled tight end Jack Doyle out of Sunday’s Week 2 contest against the Minnesota Vikings – Colts.com
The Colts have dominated limited conclusion Jack Doyle out of Sunday’s 7 days 2...
The Colts will host a maximum of 7,500 attendees at Lucas Oil Stadium for the team’s Week 3 matchup against the New York Jets on Sept. 27 – Colts.com
The Colts will host a maximum of 7,500 attendees at Lucas Oil Stadium for...
Thursday Notebook: TE Jack Doyle misses second straight practice; WR TY Hilton inspired for better performance Sunday vs. Vikings – Colts.com
Thursday Notebook: TE Jack Doyle misses next straight follow WR TY Hilton influenced for...