- Indianapolis Colts Enter Bye Week Hoping to Get Much healthier Though Remaining in Town Sports Illustrated
- The Colts fell powering 21- early in the 2nd quarter versus the Bengals, but stormed back again from there to claim their 31-27 Week 6 victory Colts.com
- The fantastic, the poor and the unattractive from Colts’ 31-27 win in excess of Bengals Colts Wire
- Julian Blackmon’s 2nd job interception ices win for Indianapolis Colts Deseret News
- NFL Week 6 PFF ReFocused: Indianapolis Colts 31, Cincinnati Bengals 27 | NFL News, Rankings and Data Pro Soccer Concentration
- See Comprehensive Protection on Google News
Indianapolis Colts Enter Bye Week Hoping to Get Healthier While Staying in Town – Sports Illustrated
More in Indianapolis Colts
What started as a slugfest between two divisional frontrunners quickly turned into a lopsided Titans Week 12 win over the Colts on Sunday in Indy – Colts.com
What began as a slugfest concerning two divisional frontrunners quickly turned into a lopsided...
QB Philip Rivers, LG Quenton Nelson & LB Anthony Walker are among the Colts players active for today’s Week 12 matchup against the Titans – Colts.com
QB Philip Rivers, LG Quenton Nelson & LB Anthony Walker are between the Colts...
Indianapolis Colts Fantasy Preview: Get a look at the current fantasy outlook for the Indianapolis Colts in their Week 12 matchup against the Tennessee Titans – Colts.com
Indianapolis Colts Fantasy Preview: Get a appear at the current fantasy outlook for the...
Colts Place RB Jonathan Taylor On Reserve/COVID-19 List; C Ryan Kelly Downgraded To Out Against Titans – Colts.com
Colts Area RB Jonathan Taylor On Reserve/COVID-19 Listing C Ryan Kelly Downgraded To Out...