- Rookie Jonathan Taylor will now be the Colts’ starting up running again right after an injury to Marlon Mack, head coach Frank Reich verified Colts.com
- Colts Information: Foreseeable future is now for Colts’ Jonathan Taylor Stampede Blue
- Colts work out 4 players, which includes RB Lamar Miller Colts Wire
- Frank Reich and Colts execs just sent a powerful message about white privilege Yahoo Sports
- Colts glance to rebound right after one more sloppy opening-day reduction Belleville Information-Democrat
- View Entire Protection on Google Information
Rookie Jonathan Taylor will now be the Colts’ starting running back after an injury to Marlon Mack, head coach Frank Reich confirmed – Colts.com
More in Indianapolis Colts
Colts/Vikings Game Preview: The Indianapolis Colts play host to the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday in their 2020 home opener at Lucas Oil Stadium – Colts.com
Colts/Vikings Sport Preview: The Indianapolis Colts enjoy host to the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday...
The Colts have ruled tight end Jack Doyle out of Sunday’s Week 2 contest against the Minnesota Vikings – Colts.com
The Colts have dominated limited conclusion Jack Doyle out of Sunday’s 7 days 2...
The Colts will host a maximum of 7,500 attendees at Lucas Oil Stadium for the team’s Week 3 matchup against the New York Jets on Sept. 27 – Colts.com
The Colts will host a maximum of 7,500 attendees at Lucas Oil Stadium for...
Thursday Notebook: TE Jack Doyle misses second straight practice; WR TY Hilton inspired for better performance Sunday vs. Vikings – Colts.com
Thursday Notebook: TE Jack Doyle misses next straight follow WR TY Hilton influenced for...